Sunday 9 August 2009

Sayings of the Week

"I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good therefore that I can do, or any kindness that I can show to any fellow-creature, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again." Robert Louis Stevenson


"Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future." John F. Kennedy


Gordon watched "Crocodile Dundee" for the 100th time this week. Just love the part where they're in the bush and she's asking him if he has an opinion about anything and uses Aboriginal land claims as an example. He says "See those rocks over there ? Been there 60 million years. Will be there long after we're all gone. So arguing about who owns them is like two fleas arguing over who owns the dog !"

No comments: